Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kelly & Ryan Engagement Session October 07'


In October of 2007 I had the pleasure of photographing a great friends little sister and her fiances engagement session.  Kelly and Ryan wanted to capture the awesome colors of that fall day so we picked the perfect spot, Inniswood Metro Gardens, for our backdrop.  It was such a beautiful day that it was impossible not to capture great photos of this fun couple.




This photo is one of my favorites from the day.  Even though its a black and white I think it really still screams fall, not to mention a great shot of a sweet kiss!

I love it when a couple relaxes and forgets I'm there!  Nothing makes for a better photograph.

 
Kelly and Ryan got married this summer on the beach in North Carolina and are expecting a little one in March!  Congratulations guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment