Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nikki & Casey September 2008


I met with Nikki and Casey in May of 2008 and immediately knew this was going to be a fantastic wedding.  The couple knew they were going to be married in September at the Franklin Park Conservatory.  This would be the first wedding ever shot in the brand new "Brides Garden".  There is simply not a more beautiful place in Columbus to shoot a wedding.  At our first meeting Casey had me laughing right off the bat and Nikki was the perfect compliment to his antics.  I knew this was going to be one fun day with this couple!

 
This is great shot of Nikki and her girls getting her ready.  I especially love her little girl looking on in the background.  They had matching dresses that were so cute!


Some little details.



While I was shooting Nikki my assistant got this great shot of her little girl looking down on us.  Way to go Chris for getting such an awesome shot!




Here is a great one of Casey that I took in between gasps for air.  It was really hard to shoot such a funny guy!  He had us laughing so hard I swear there was tears in our eyes!  


The kiss


After the ceremony we shot Nikki and Casey together.  They couldn't have been any more laid back and relaxed which always makes for great photos.



I love love love this picture of Casey giving his Grandma a smooch during the reception!



Congratulations Nikki & Casey!


No comments:

Post a Comment