Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jon & Paul

July has been a fun month for us shooting some great little people!  Here are some of my favorite pics of Jon & Paul that I shot over the 4th of July holiday in Maryland.

Paul always seems to be deep in thought and I love this little quiet moment that he was having.


Jon always seems to have a little grin just starting to peak through that makes you think he's up to something!


Nothing says 4th of July like a face full of baked-beans.  I really love Jon in the background peaking around his brother to make sure he's in the shot too!


Paul has had a knack for looking into my camera since I started photographing him as a newborn.  I love this pic and those chubby cheeks!


This is one of my favorite pics of Jon.  I love love love that dreamy look in his eyes and that sweet peaceful face!


Such good babies and fun times.  They have to be the cutest little guys I know but I am a little biased being their Aunt Jul-Jul!

No comments:

Post a Comment