Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shaelynn Senior Portrait Session

I love when I get a chance to branch out from shooting weddings and babies and really get to be creative! That's why I have started to offer Senior Portrait Sessions and boy am I having a great time with our awesome seniors!

Shaelynn not only is a stunning girl but has such a sweet heart and fun personality! And I'm positive the pictures I took of her capture all of her best qualities!

Shaelynn was such a natural it really made my job super easy! I had such a hard time going through these pics and narrowing them down! The girl just can't take a bad photo!

I love this picture of Shaelynn really and truly laughing at me. I dare you not to smile when you look at giggling!


Thanks Shaelynn for being such a great model!



No comments:

Post a Comment