Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brittany & Mike's Engagement Frank Fetch Park

Wedding Season is finally upon us and I for one could not be more excited! I kicked off the season with an amazing Engagement Session with Brittany and Mike at Frank Fetch Park in German Village. It was so nice to get a change of scenery and shoot in both an urban and natural setting. And I can not express how excited I am to photograph Brittany & Mikes Big New Years Eve Wedding at the Westin!!! What a gorgeous and sweet couple! Here are just a few of my favorites from our day.

I am in love with this pic of Brittany and Mike. It is so sweet and effortless. Love it!

Sometimes it takes awhile for a couple to warm up to having a camera capture their every move but Brittany and Mike were total naturals and it shows in images like this one where they have forgotten I was even there! And that is the secret for a perfect candid photo!

I had to include this shot of Brittany and her STRIKING eyes! It has to be one of my all time favorite portraits to date!

Body language can speak volumes about a couple and from their head to their toes this couple really shows how in love they are.

I love capturing moments like these of true laughter and fun. I have no idea what Mike said to get such a great smile out of Brittany but I am sure that their relationship is full of big smiles and even bigger laughs!

Congratulations Brittany & Mike on your Engagement and we can't wait to ring in the New Year with you!


1 comment:

  1. Julie the photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for making it easy! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! Cannot wait for 12/31/11!

    ReplyDelete