Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Smith-McGill Families; Kid Edition!

If you take a look at my last blog post you will see that I just couldn't do one blog entry about our fun time with The Smith-McGill Families!  So here are just a few of my favorite photos of the kids!


Love this photo of the kids together.  And really there was no posing needed on my part.  They just naturally hugged each other for this shot.  Too cute!


And speaking of naturals, will you look at this great smile and dimples too!  


These kids are just too cool for me.  Is it really possible that I lucked out and got 4 kids who are all super comfortable in front of my camera and super cute?!  A photographers dream come true!


The lovely Miss Annie!  Still has her sweet smile and fun personality!


Boy have I enjoyed watching this family grow over the years.  Especially little Sammie who was just barely sitting up the first time I took his photo!


Thanks for being such super models kids!  Can't wait to chase you around the park next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment