Sunday, June 17, 2012

Amy & Justin's Engagement Session; The Depot

I am so excited to share this super fun engagement session with everyone!  Amy and Justin were the lucky winners of a free engagement session with us through Columbus Bride.  I knew this session would be extra special when I first met with Amy and Justin.  They were thrilled to have won the contest and were full of great ideas.  They even had a spot picked out for us to shoot at that I had never been too (and I love getting turned on to new great spots in town!).  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our day at The Depot!


 This is one of my favorites from the day!  I love how Amy is laughing and looking at Justin!  It is one of those perfect moments you just can't pose!


 This shot was one of Amy's great idea's.  A little diner, The Wall Street Journal and a super cute couple!


 Just a classic pose but one that really showcases a tender moment.


 We found this great sign in the parking lot and just had to get a picture there!  It was such a great backdrop!


This is another one of Amy's great ideas!  Classic shot of the engagement ring with a little whimsy thrown in!  


Congratulations Amy & Justin!

1 comment: