Saturday, December 8, 2012

Emma Kay; October 2012

I am sure you will recognize the adorable Miss Emma from our past sessions.  She has to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever met.  Smiles, giggles and personality for days!  I always know when I go to photograph Emma and her awesome parents that I am going to have a day full of laughs and a camera full of sweet photos.  Here are just a few of my favorite images from my day with Emma Kay!


I'm not sure why I love photos of baby's sticking out their tongues but I do!  There is something so silly and precious about their little personalities shining through.


After reading a couple of Emma's favorite stories to her she was ready to smile for the camera.  I have to say it was well worth the wait (and story-time) to get a smile like this!


Just look at those eyes!


Melanie and Brian and huge Ravens football fans and Emma is definitely following in their footsteps.  This has to be the cutest cheerleader on the team!


Thanks Melanie, Brian and Emma for letting me photograph your adorable family!  It is just so special to watch this family grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment