Monday, February 18, 2013

Leah & Brian's Engagement; Goodale Park

I first met Leah this fall when we started going over the details of her and Brian's upcoming August wedding.  I was so excited to be chosen to shoot the big day and even more thrilled when Leah asked me if I would be willing to do a winter engagement session.   I think I almost leapt out of my seat when I replied "YES!".  I have been wanting to do a winter wonderland shoot for years but never had a couple that was willing to brave the snow and cold until now.  Leah told me that she and Brian were a fun-loving couple and really wanted to incorporate a snowball fight into the session.  What could be more fun to shoot than that?!  We set a date and crossed our fingers for snow and we couldn't have been luckier.  A beautiful blanket of snow is exactly what we received so it was off to Goodale Park for our shoot.  Below are just a few of my favorite images from Leah & Brian's winter-wonderland engagement session.


Leah & Brian are such a loving couple.  I just love Leah's laugh and the fact that Brian made her smile so much during our session.


The best photos are the ones where the camera is totally forgotten.  I think this little series truly shows how in the moment Leah & Brian were. 


 This building was such a fun backdrop and provided a great little urban feel to our day.


A perfect way to end our session, with a snowball fight!  


Thanks Leah & Brian for braving the cold!  We can't wait for the big day in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment