Monday, November 2, 2015

Patrick & John's Pop Up Wedding; Chestertown Maryland


What could be better than photographing your little brothers wedding?!  Well when you are the only one who knows you are going to a wedding it's pretty awesome.  My little brother Patrick tied the knot this summer to his amazing partner John in a surprise backyard wedding.  They just moved in to a spectacular new house and sent out invitations to a House Warming party for their friends and family.  I got the call from my brother who told me I HAD to make the trip to Çhestertown, Maryland that weekend and bring my camera.  So after very little prodding (Pat is terrible about keeping secrets and I of course know the way to get him to fess up fast) I found out that this wedding would be held in their backyard and no one else knew.  It was torture keeping this secret but I couldn't wait until I got to see everyone's faces on the big day.  When the day came myself and John's sister were both asked to be bridesmaids with secret bouquets disguised as a floral arrangement's on the the kitchen table.  It was such a great idea!  After the ceremony (with tons of happy tears shed by all) I grabbed my camera and photographed the happy couple and all of their friends and family in attendance.
I couldn't be happier to have been a part of their special day and love that it was such a great surprise to all!  Here are a few of my favorite images from Patrick and John's Pop Up Wedding!








2 comments: