Monday, October 25, 2010

The Dillon Family 10'

I just love getting to spend time with some of my favorite clients. I shot Trevin and Shawns wedding year ago and was excited when they had baby Shea last year! I shot Shea's birth announcements last year and time has just flown by because Shea just celebrated his first birthday in September! So it was off to Whetstone Park of Roses to shoot Shea's one year photos and boy does he just keep getting cuter! Here are a few of my favorites from our day!

I just don't know how this little guy could possible be any cuter! Love that little smile!


This is one of my all time favorite pics! I cannot look at this picture and keep a straight face. What a happy fun little guy!

Shea and Daddy! Too cute!

And Mommy sure does know how to make this boy laugh! I love the laughter and smiles on both of their faces!

Thanks again Dillon Family for letting me capture your sweet little family. See you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment