Friday, October 22, 2010

Megan & Brian


We were super busy during the month of September and I am just now catching up on some of the awesome sessions we had. Megan & Brian will be tying the knot in December and I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session! Here are just a few of my favorite pics from our beautiful fall morning at Inniswood Metro Parks!

I just love this photograph of Megan. It is just so natural and sweet!

Brian was such a good sport after only having one hour of sleep the night before (he is a firefighter!). He still was super nice and was able to give me a smile (I have no idea how he did it!)

Such a sweet couple and moment!

Love this one of Megan's engagement ring. So pretty!

Congratulations Megan & Brian and good luck on your big day in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment