Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Lomonico Family 10'

I always love when I get to visit some of my past clients and watch their families grow. And I got the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite couples, Lisa & Craig and their adorable baby girl! We had a lot to photograph during our session, Gianna's first birthday pics, Family Portraits and of course Christmas Portraits but with this great family (and camera lover Gianna) the pictures were a breeze! Here are just a few of my favorites from our shoot!

I loved this super cute outfit that Lisa & Craig found for Gianna's First Birthday Pics! And her smile is just contagious! So sweet!


It was a super warm day so we were able to go outside and take this great family pic!

Gianna hadn't quite mastered walking on her own but with some help from Daddy I was able to get this great shot!

Now you must be thinking I am a amazing photographer to get not only two adults, one baby and even the dog to be looking at me and smiling but I swear there were tons of pictures like these to choose from. Everyone in this family is a natural model, including the dog!

Thanks again for letting me photograph your sweet family and have a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment