Monday, December 20, 2010

Rebecca & Bill Engagement Quiet Waters Park

Rebecca and Bill were recommended to me by my brother Patrick. Patrick and Rebecca went to college together and I was sure if she was friends with my brother that we would have a tons of fun shooting her wedding and engagement session! We went to a beautiful park in Annapolis Maryland called Quiet Waters Park on the warmest November Day I have ever seen! The park and this fun couple made for some beautiful photographs that day! Here are just a few of my favorites!

This is such a classic, lovely shot of Rebecca and Bill! It looks like it could fit right in to any bridal magazine around!

There were so many quiet little gardens for us to shoot in and this one was my favorite. The beautiful benches and brick path was a great backdrop for some creative shots.

I love love love this photo. There is something so adorable about Rebecca on her tip toes leaning in that is makes me smile every time I look at it!

Rebecca and Bill had the natural laugh thing down which I think makes for the best photographs.

I love this shot with the bright orange tree casting a warm tone over them as they were under it. It feels so inviting! Congratulations on your engagement and we can't wait to come photograph the big day in October!


No comments:

Post a Comment