Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fine-Art 2011 Monthly Piece!

By now you all know that I shoot fine-art weddings and portraits but you might not know how it all started. I went to Columbus College of Art and Design and graduated in 2003 with my BFA in Still Based Media Studies (a fancy word for Photography). At CCAD I spent my days and most of my nights in the darkroom creating photos for assignments and photos for me. I realized at the beginning of 2011 that I still have a lot of things to say and ideas to create for me. Art for art's sake. So I've decided to do a monthly work of art, every month in 2011 for me. And of course I'll let you see it too! So here is January 2011!

Be sure to jump on over to my Etsy site, pinkphoto.etsy.com to view and purchase some of my fine-art works!

No comments:

Post a Comment