Monday, February 21, 2011

New Years 2011 Family Portrait Session!

By now the excitement of the New Year is starting to wear off and everyone is ready for some warm weather and Spring flowers. But we have one fun Family Portrait Session to share with you that might lift your spirits! Check out some of my favorite pictures below from our New Years Day Family Portrait Session.

I love this one of Ms. Rosetta and Mr. Chuck! They are the kind and very photogenic couple that started this wonderful family!

Mr. Chuck and his girls!

Ms. Rosetta and her lovely ladies!

This one makes me smile every time I look at it! There's nothing like a big hug from a friend!

And there is no way I could pass up an opportunity to post a cute baby pic! Just love those little cheeks!

It was so much fun photographing this great family! Thanks again and have a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment