Friday, September 23, 2011

Laura & Jason's Wedding Day

With fall quickly approaching (I think I have already spotted a couple of trees changes colors!) I wanted to share with you a super fun wedding we shot in August!  I'm not going to miss the heat but I sure am going to miss all the lovely greens that were plentiful for Laura and Jason's big day.  
I had the pleasure of photographing Laura and Jason in the spring and couldn't wait for their big bash in August in Twinsburg.  Not only were we in Twinsburg but it was the Twins-fest and we got to enjoy the fireworks that went along with the fest!  This wedding was full of amazing, happy, beautiful people and we felt super lucky to be apart of their big day!  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the day!


This has to be my all time favorite of Laura.  It is a simple, traditional pose but it is STUNNING!  Laura's eyes and smile just jump right off the page.  I think this might be definition of "Glowing"!


And not to be outdone by his lovely bride, Jason also has such a great smile and presence in this photo. How could you take a bad photo with these two?! 


I love love love this photo of the happy couple together!


This is also a such a sweet moment.  I love how Jason is admiring Laura.  You can't see their faces but I'm betting they are both beaming!


What can I say about this image?  Simply classic and beautiful!


Congratulations Laura & Jason!  We hope your days are filled with smiles and laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment