Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stephanie & Nick Engagement; Inniswood Metro Gardens

One thing that I love about my job is how I get to be a part of peoples special moments and really form a bond with my clients.  Stephanie and Nick are a wonderful couple who were so patient and understanding of my hectic schedule this past winter.  I had the chance to chat with them on the phone in January and meet face to face in May to discuss the details of their upcoming January wedding.  I knew right away that this was a couple that really had love and fun in their hearts.  Since the wedding will be in January (and everyone is hoping for a little snow to make things extra pretty) we thought a lush, green engagement session might be the perfect backdrop for their engagement photos. And it was no surprise that I had such a fun time shooting Stephanie and Nicks session at Inniswood Metro Gardens last month.  It was literally a picture perfect day!  Here are just a few of my favorite shots from our day!


 What more can I say that this picture doesn't already?  This is one cute couple who are total naturals.  It almost makes my job too easy!


I love the faded, sunlight feel of this photograph and the fact that Stephanie and Nick have completely forgotten I am even there.  A perfect moment.


 Stephanie and Nick actually showed me this great little spot at the gardens that I have never been too.  It was such a private lovely area with a beautiful water feature.  It made for an awesome backdrop to this great shot.


 There is something about a couple that smiles and laughs with each that I love!  I don't think I capture one photo of Nick not smiling when he was looking at Stephanie!


Thank you Stephanie and Nick for an awesome engagement session.  We can't wait to shoot the big day in January!



No comments:

Post a Comment