Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Lownsbury Family, Piney Run Park

A big thank-you goes out to my friend Jen for introducing me to The Lownsbury Family.  Right after my session with The Haller Family their good friends The Lownsbury's arrived and I was able to photograph all the Haller and Lownsbury kids together for one memorable friends photo.  After our group photo it was off to photograph this super cute family!  Here are just a couple of my favorite photos from our session in the park!


I loved the clothing that Kristine choose for the kids!  Classic but fun black and white prints really made their photos pop!  And who can resist this little smile?!


 This is one of my favorite photos of PJ!  He is just so happy and has such a nice natural smile!


 It wouldn't be a family portrait session if we didn't add Mom and Dad in on the fun!


 This is another one of my favorites of brother and sister together!  Too cute!


Thanks Lownsbury Family for such a great session!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous family!! The video made me cry....So many blessings! Such great facial expressions--So much LOVE!~ Aunt Millie
    (Thank God for FB, and a great photographer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I can't wait to get copies of my own!! Aunt Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Pictures Kristine!You guys look great!
    Lots of Love,
    KDW

    ReplyDelete