Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rebecca & Bill; Brome Howard Inn

You may remember Rebecca and Bill's faces from our beautiful engagement session in Annapolis, MD last year.  Well almost a year later we had the pleasure of photographing their amazing wedding at the Brome Howard Inn in St. Mary's City, MD.  I could not have picked a more beautiful location to shoot and Rebecca and Bill made this wedding so special for everyone there.  All the details were so well thought of and creative.  Rebecca and Bill wrote their own vows for the ceremony and I can honestly say they this was the first time I laughed and cried throughout a ceremony!  These two are perfect for each other!  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from their big day.


 I love this photo of Rebecca!  She is a total natural!  I was actually getting ready to pose all of her bridesmaids around her and I had to stop and shoot Rebecca because this was too perfect of a moment!


 Bill is a blast to photograph too!  Bill and Rebecca together are just a hilarious couple full of laughter and they really do try to make each other smile.  I have no doubt that this smile was caused by Rebecca doing something super funny behind me!


 This is my all time favorite shot of the day!  I LOVE Rebecca's smile and even though we can't see Bill's face I am sure he is just beaming back at his lovely bride.


 Classic, simple and elegant.  This is one of those photos for the Grandkids to look at one day!


I really don't think I need to say anything about this one!  Beautiful couple, beautiful setting and a beautiful sunset!   





Congratulations Rebecca & Bill!  

No comments:

Post a Comment