Sunday, January 15, 2012

Emma Kay; 6 Month Session

You may remember this little cutie from her newborn session in July.  Well Miss Emma is growing cuter and sweeter by the day!  I had the pleasure of photographing her 6 month session.  Full of energy, smiles and giggles it was a super fun time for both me and her parents (Emma had us all laughing through the whole session!).  I don't think I have ever photographed a little one with so many different expressions! Below are just a few of my favorites from my day with Emma Kay! 


This little girl is definitely not camera shy!  This photo was one of the very first ones I snapped of her.  All smiles and looking right at me.  It doesn't get any sweeter than that!


In between wardrobe changes I was able to snap this photo of Emma playing with her little foot.  I love her soft little smile and innocent gaze in this photo.  


All I can say when I see this smile is what a happy baby.  My heart melts every time I look at this one!


Just a classic beautiful shot with a sweet little model.


This photo was taken in remembrance of Emma's Aunt Karen who passed away the week before our session from brain cancer.  This was a bracelet that Karen wore and is super special to Emma's Mom Melanie.  Even though Emma is still super young she and Karen had formed a special bond in the 6 short months they were together.  I can't think of a better way to remember and honor Karen.


Thanks again Krickbaum family for letting me photograph the lovely Miss Emma Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment