Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mary Jo & Caiti; Jeffrey Mansion

I met Mary Jo and Caiti over 7 years ago in a past life as a receptionist (a starving artist has to pay the bills right?!).  Mary Jo was my boss and her little girl Caiti came in to hang out with me a lot.  We watched movies, talked about boys and laughed a lot.  It really seems like just yesterday!  You may recognize Caiti from our website and blog posts, because I also had the pleasure of photographing her senior portraits.  We have all grown up so much since the first time we met.  Life has thrown these two amazing woman some hardships but you would never be able to tell by the smiles on their faces and the warmth and love they have for everyone.  I was so excited to be able to photograph Mary Jo and Caiti for our Portraits in the Park Session.   I knew we would have a day full of bursts of laughter (as you can see below!).  It's hard to take a bad photo when you're having such a great time!  Below are just a few of my favorite photos from our time together.
















No comments:

Post a Comment