Monday, November 25, 2013

The Frank Family 2013, Jeffrey Mansion

There is nothing more that I love than watching our clients families grow.  I am always so excited to photograph The Frank Family and can't believe it all started 4 years ago when their first little girl, Vivian was just a baby.  From the start Vivian has been a super star model for me.  She has never been afraid of the camera and always ready to have fun and her little sister Natalie is following in her footsteps.  These two little cuties keep me on my toes every second and have some of the most amazing smiles and giggles along the way.  I simply cannot look at their photos without a big smile plastered on my face and I am positive these girls spread a ton of love and laughter everywhere they go.  Below are just a few of my favorite photos from our day together at The Jeffrey Mansion













Thanks making our day a little brighter Frank Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment