Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shea Connor

I had the pleasure of shooting Trevin and Shawn's wedding last November so when I got the email that Trevin was pregnant and wanted me to shoot their newest family member I was so excited. Baby Boy Shea Connor was only three weeks old for these pictures but believe me this little man already has style and his poses down. Who knew they made tiny little button down flannels and corduroy's for newborns! I love it!

Now I have to say that not everyone looks this darn cute yawning! I just want to pinch those little cheeks!

It's really rare that I can get such a little one to look at my camera but Shea had a knack for finding me and striking a little baby pose!


I love this one of Mommy and Shea. They both look so natural and at ease.

And we can't leave out Daddy and his Baby Boy! I have a feeling that this little guy is gonna get tons of snuggles and kisses for a long long time.

Congratulations you guys! Hope to keep shooting this little guy as he grows up to be a big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment