Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vivienne

I meet Mark and Sara years ago and Sara recently contacted me about taking some portraits of their little girl Vivienne. Miss Vivienne just started walking on her own a couple weeks before our shoot. And I had no idea of the cardio work-out I was in store for. Walking was not on this girls mind but running sure was! But in between sprints I managed to get some great pics of this little cutie! What can I say this little girl will melt you heart with one look!

Have you ever seen eyes this green on a baby! Geez they were almost the same color as the grass that day! Gorgeous!

Oh that face! That's just all you can say when you look at this pic!


I love this pic of Mommy and Vivienne. It was such a sweet little moment when they really forgot the camera was there. And a little side story, they were both watching Daddy coming toward them with a bag full of toys to play with!

This is a great one of Daddy and Vivienne too. I love how she is holding on to his hand and her sweet little grin!

I had a great time with this little family and can't wait to watch this sweet one grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment