Monday, October 5, 2009

Stacey & Ryan September 2009

I've known Stacey almost all my life (if I told you the actual years I'd have to kill you!). Stacey and Ryan have been together now for 5 years and decided to "tie the knot" in September. They had a quiet ceremony with close friends and family. Here are some of my favorite pics from their day!

I love this pic of Stacey! And for you all of you out there wondering, yes her eyes are really that green. No Photoshop needed on those babies!

This is a great one of Ryan. I was prepared for him to be camera shy like most of my grooms but he really surprised me and made my job very easy!

I actually wore two hats for this wedding: Photographer and Florist! I might have a second career if this photography thing doesn't work out!

Love their rings and there is something so nice about a masculine hand holding these delicate little treasures.

Congrats you guys! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment