Saturday, September 18, 2010

Caitlin's Senior Portrait Session

I met Caitlin years ago when she was just a "little kid" in Middle School! So when her Mom contacted me and told it was time for her Senior Portraits I couldn't believe it. And even though Caiti has grown-up so much over the years she is still the sweet, good hearted kid I met years ago. Here are a few of my favorite pics from my time with Caiti!

I love this picture of Caiti in her prom dress. It is one of her favorite outfits and it was gorgeous! When she put this dress on her confidence went through the roof and it really shows in this natural smile!


This is another one of my total favorites. Even though she isn't smiling its such a dynamic photo because Caiti's eyes bring you right! So beautiful!

Another one of Caiti's favorite things is the musical Rent, so we took some photos of her in her Rent T-Shirt and Handcuff earrings. I love the little smirk and sass in this pic!

Caiti is such a natural and I had such a hard time choosing my favorite 5 photos from our session! Good luck in your Senior Year-you are a super special girl who I know will make all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment