Monday, September 27, 2010

The Frank Family 10'

I think its such a wonderful thing that I get the chance to see all my favorite little people grow up each year and capture their same sweet smiles all over again. This month I got the chance to photograph The Frank Family once more and the adorable Ms. Vivienne. This little girl is super sweet, smart and one of the most polite kids I have ever met! Great job Sara and Mark! Here are just a few pics from our afternoon at the park!

Such a little sweetie!

Ms. Vivienne still has those sparkling little green eyes! Even in black & white they draw you closer!

Oh jeez, I'm pretty sure my heart just melted looking at these little outstretched arms. Hugs anyone?!




I love this little moment with Sara and Vivienne (and doggie too!). Its so precious! Thanks for letting me capture some great moments from your sweet little family Sara, Mark and Vivienne!


No comments:

Post a Comment