Friday, September 24, 2010

The Smith Family 10'

I just love when I get to spend time with my favorite families and watch the little ones grow. I had a great time last weekend photographing The Smith Family once again. Its so much fun getting a chance to run and play with Ms. Annie and little Sammie and capture some amazing photos along the way!

I am in love with this picture of Annie. She is so adorable and looks like a little model in the making!

How can you resist such a sweet little guy?! I think everyones hearts just melted a little looking at this face!

This picture of Mom and Dad is so nice too. Its funny that we were commenting on how the kids get all the attention and its nice to turn the camera around on the two people that made this great family!


We had such a great afternoon with this family! Can't wait to see how much they've grown next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment