Sunday, June 12, 2011

Anne & Anson Engagement; OSU Campus

Wedding season is in full swing and it is the perfect time to go outside with your sweetie and have some fun pictures taken!  I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon with Anne and Anson at The Ohio State University!  They showed me all around campus (along with their two Bull Mastiff dogs and one great friend who was the designated dog walker!).  We had a such a great time stopping along all the classic OSU spots for some super cute engagement pics.  Here are just a few of my favorites from our day!


 I love the classic red, white and blue in this photo and of course their awesome smiles!


This is such a sweet moment.  Nothing makes me happier then when I can capture a truly loving moment.


I love love love this picture of Anne!  It is so natural and timeless.


 Everybody loves a little snuggle moment!


This has to be my favorite photo from the day!  I love the awesome architecture of the building along with the sweet embrace and kiss.

Congratulations Anne & Anson!  We can't wait to see you for the big day in September!





No comments:

Post a Comment