Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Kind Word

It doesn't take much to make someone smile.  And the lovely Meghan and Andrew totally believe in the power of letting someone know when they've done a great job.  Thanks to this great couple I have had that warm and fuzzy feeling today!  Meghan wrote me a lovely email expressing how happy she was with the engagement session I did for them.  I just couldn't resist sharing with you and hopefully inspiring others to pass along a smile and a kind word!  


Meghan wrote "I don't know how to show our appreciation for you and your talent other than using as many exclamation points as I possibly could in this email:0). If there is anything else I can do to send people to you, please let me know and I am so happy to help you!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!"  


Thank You Meghan & Andrew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment