Monday, June 6, 2011

Meghan & Andrew Engagement; North Bank Park

I received a lovely email from Meghan a few months ago asking if I would photograph her engagement session.  She loved my work and it was truly one of the nicest emails I have ever received.  Of course I jumped at the opportunity to do a fun shoot with Meghan and her fiance Andrew at North Bank Park.   And let me tell you this couple made my job way to easy!  They are so cute together and really were the perfect models.  When I talk about my style being a mix of posed and candid this is exactly what I mean.  I would set up the shot and these two would do the rest!  And boy you can tell just how crazy they are about each other in all of their photos! 


 I love this photo of Meghan and Andrew.  It is close and natural and really captures their energy!


I think this has to be one of my all time favorite images to date.  This is really that tender moment where I was just an observer with a camera and this loving couple did what came naturally.


 This picture made me smile as soon as I saw it.  I love the little smirk on Meghan's face and the HUGE laugh from Andrew.  I don't know what she said to make him laugh so hard but I'm sure this is a house full of fun and good times!


And of course Andrew can make Meghan laugh just as hard too!  Must be the secret to this relationship!


This was the last stop on our shoot at Boston's Pizza in the Arena District.  And this story wouldn't be complete without me thanking this awesome couple again for the beer and pizza they bought me right after this photo was taken!

Congratulations Meghan & Andrew!





2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for making our session so wonderful and such a great time!! You have such a gift for creating an awesome story with your pictures and we greatly appreciate every photo you took!! Thank you for taking a very bright and windy day and creating such beauty out of it:0). You are phenomenal!!! --Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these make me so happy! I can't wait to help you celebrate in August! You two are delightful! Love, Vic-i

    ReplyDelete