Thursday, June 2, 2011

Laura & Jason Engagement; Darby Creek Park

The best compliment I can get is a referral from a happy client and that's why I am so grateful to Kelly and George for referring me to Laura  & Jason!  I met Laura & Jason on a cold, snowy February night (remember cold and snow?!) and I got the chance to hear all about their upcoming August wedding in Twinsburg.  I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot their wedding in just a few short months (I hear there is even going to be fireworks!!)  

I shot Laura & Jason's engagement session at Battelle Darby Creek Park, a place they both like to go to run together.  It's so nice to get to photograph a couple in an environment they love and it makes for really natural photographs.  Below are just a few of my favorite pics from our day together.   


This was the second photograph I took!  Let's just say these two are naturals!


 This has to be my favorite photo of Laura!  I love her sweet smile and beautiful eyes (and Jason makes a pretty good prop too!)


It may have been close to 90 degrees that day but it didn't stop these two from snuggling close for this great photo!


 I remember the first time I saw Laura's ring (it is just lovely) I asked Jason if he had picked it out on his own. He told me that Laura was with him when they selected the ring because he didn't want her to just have a ring she liked, he wanted her to have a ring she LOVED.  What a great answer and a beautiful ring!


Congratulations to this awesome couple!  See you in August for the big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment