Saturday, October 29, 2011

Anne & Anson Wedding; Dawes Arboretum

I am so excited to share Anne and Anson's big day with you!  You may remember this super cute couple from our engagement session post in June at OSU campus.  We had so much fun walking around OSU and snapping pics that I knew their wedding was going to be great.  And boy did they deliver one awesome wedding!  The ceremony was on the lake at Dawes Arboretum and was a beautiful backdrop for Anne and Anson to say "I do".  Then it was off to the reception at Anson's families amazing property!  There was a giant tent with amazing food, a huge inflatable screen to watch the OSU game and plenty of fun people to celebrate with.  We had such a great time and just love Anne and Anson, they really are such sweet caring people and we were very lucky to spend their special day with them.  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our day together.


 Anne is just stunning!  She has such a warm smile that just jumps right off the page.  I think this photo of her just captures the mood of the whole day.


 This is one of my favorite photos of Anson.  He really was just so relaxed and easy to photograph!  I love when that happens!!


 I think Anne and Anson could hold these smiles all day!  This is definitely a more traditional pose that I placed them in but I think it is timeless.  I can just picture their grandkids looking at this photo one day and seeing how happy these two were.  


 There is something so calm about this photo.  It has a quietness that I love.  When all the guests are gone, the ceremony is over and this couple finally has a moment alone I get to capture a great photo like this one!

This was a photo taken at Anne and Anson's reception.  I love how they changed into custom OSU jersey's for their party.  I took this photo during their first dance and I am so happy I was able to capture that perfect moment when everyone else was forgotten but each other.  It makes me smile every time I look at this photo!


Congratulations Anne and Anson!  Many happy years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment