Monday, October 31, 2011

The Frank Family; Inniswood Metro Garden

We had such a great time photographing our October Portraits in the Park families! We start our October series at the Inniswood Metro Garden. My first family you may recognize from our blog posts over the past 3 years.  I have gotten the awesome opportunity to watch The Frank Family grow over the years and I couldn't be happier for them.  They welcomed their newest addition, baby Natalie just 5 weeks before our shoot.  And who can forget the always adorable Miss Vivienne!  Once again she has stolen the spotlight and our hearts!  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our day together.


 There are just so many cute photos of Vivienne it was so hard to choose my favorite but this one has to be my favorite.  That smile could melt anyones heart!


 And here is the newest member, baby Natalie.  And Natalie was full of funny faces and noises that made her big sister laugh!  She is following in her big sisters footsteps too by being super adorable and photogenic!


 LOVE this photo of Mommy and her two little girls.  I have no idea what made Vivienne laugh so hard but it is perfect!  What an awesome moment.


 Remember I mentioned a certain super cute spotlight stealer?!  Well here she is!  This photo is one of my all time favorite family portraits.  I love how Mommy and Daddy are both just grinning at Vivienne and her antics!


I'm not even sure I even have the words describe this moment between Vivienne and Daddy.  I think this picture speaks a thousand words!


Congratulations Frank Family!  Thanks for letting us share another year with you and your growing family!


No comments:

Post a Comment