Friday, October 7, 2011

The Lomonico Family; Park of Roses

We were so excited to start our September Portraits in the Park sessions at The Park of Roses with one of my favorite families!  I photographed Craig and Lisa's wedding a years ago and was so excited when I got to photograph their little girl Gianna last year for her 1st birthday!  There are some people that are just naturals in front of the camera and this family is full of them.  Little Gianna is so adorable and not only looks right into my camera but also poses for me!  I love it!  Here are just a few of my favorites from our session (and let me tell you it was super hard just picking my top 5!)


This has to be one of my all time favorite photos I have taken to date.  That little smile is so sweet and I love that she is looking at me through her little curls.  Adorable.



This photo was literally the second shot I took of Gianna in the parking lot!  We hadn't even made it into the park and she was ready for her close up!



This photo just makes me smile.  I love both Lisa and Gianna's smiles and I'm pretty sure Daddy was behind me making his girls giggle!



Such a sweet moment with Gianna and Craig.  I love these little calm, candid moments!


And of course I love these burst of energy, fun moments too!  I think you can hear Gianna squealing in this photo!  It is just so much fun to be a kid!



Thanks again for letting me share some moments with your sweet family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment