Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Megan & Tyler Wedding; Turf Valley Resort

We were so lucky to get a chance to shoot the lovely wedding of Megan & Tyler at Turf Valley Resort last month!  You may recognize this couple from our July engagement session at George Mason University.  One thing that I loved about Megan and Tyler wedding is how much attention they paid to details.  Everything was so well thought out and planned and the wedding was simply beautiful.  And so is this couple.  I got a chance to talk to their limo drive who literally "rolled out the red carpet" for them and gave them a champagne toast.  When I asked him if he offered this super nice service for all his couples his answer was "No, only the ones that are nice and this couple was so nice to me I had to roll out the red carpet for their special day".  I don't know if I could say it any better myself!  If I had a red carpet to roll out for them I would!  Instead I have a blog entry and some beautiful photographs for a lovely couple!


Megan is just STUNNING!  I really don't think I had a bad photograph of her (and trust me I'm not that good!).  This has to be my favorite of her from our day!  


 Tyler has such a genuine laugh and smile.  It is so nice to photograph a guy that isn't afraid to smile and have fun!


Here are just a few of those lovely details.  Megan's flowers were beautiful and their rings are so elegant!  I love this little close up of two of my favorite details!


You know that I am in LOVE with couples making each other laugh!  Its photos like this that make me really love my job.  Years from now their grandkids will be able to look back on this photo and see how happy these people made each other!


Congratulations Megan & Tyler!  Many happy years to come!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie! You did a fabulous job capturing Megan and Tyler's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! We had such a fun day and it was such a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to this couple. I hope that everyone enjoyed the day to the fullest. I loved their resort wedding location as well. My sister is going to tie the knot and for the reception party the couple has low budget so they have booked one of the nearby home studios NYC for small event. Eagerly looking forward to their special day. I am sure that it will be an enjoyable one.

    ReplyDelete