Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bessie's 90th Birthday Party

It's not often we get called upon to shoot a party (our lives are filled with chasing families and chasing brides around!!) but when the call came to shoot Bessie's 90th Birthday Bash we were so excited!  We had such a fun time celebrating this milestone with Bessie and her lovely family.  I was so taken aback by all the wonderfully loving and smiling faces and I can't imagine how great Bessie felt having all those people there to celebrate her life.  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our day with Bessie!


 The birthday girl!  Can you believe she is 90?!


I love this photo of Bessie.  She had a couple of special people arrive at her party that she had no idea were coming.   The look on her face when she saw them walking towards her was priceless!


Bessie and her 5 girls!  I'm sure this household was full of fun and laughter!


I love this shot of Bessie and all the little ones (all of her great grandchildren).  Look at all of those little cuties!


This is such a sweet moment.  I love the look of content on both of their faces!


Congratulations Bessie on 90 wonderful years!  Here's to another 10 years (and your face on a Smuckers Label!)

No comments:

Post a Comment