Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelli

One of the perks of having a cousin who is a professional photographer is you get to have your picture taken whenever you want!  And one of the perks of being a professional photographer and having a super cute cousin is you get to dress her up and take her picture whenever you want!  So I'm proud to show off my lovely cousin Kelli in a few of my favorite pics from our impromptu prom dress portrait session!


I love this photo of Kelli!  It is so classic and her eyes just pop right off the page!  So pretty!


Prom dresses have come a long way since I was shopping for mine.  Kelli's was this awesome shade of purple and was just beautiful (it was more elaborate than some of the wedding dresses I have photographed!)



Love the little smirk and twinkle in her eyes (and the fact that she trying so hard not to laugh at me!)


This is one of my favorite from our session.  I love how the purples and greens just work so perfectly together.


 Thanks Kelli for playing dress-up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment