Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I had the amazing pleasure of photographing my childhood friend Melanie's baby girl Emma this weekend and it got me reminiscing about all the fun times I used to have with Mel.  We lived across the street from each other and probably played together daily!  And we've been lucky enough to see each other grow up too.  I was even at Melanie's wedding a couple years ago and had a blast!  Seeing Mel holding her baby girl Emma sparked memories of us carrying around our Cabbage Patch Kids.  So I started digging through some old photos and found some treasures of my time with Melanie!  Hope they put a smile on your face, I know they put one on mine!



I don't think much has changed in 26 years!  I'm still a brunette, Mel is still a blond.  I still love porch sitting and overalls and Mel still has that exact same smile and giggle!  It amazes me little things change over the years!



I think this is the closest Mel and I have ever gotten to a "Girls Gone Wild" photo!   



Sometimes we even let my little brother Pat play with us!  Don't worry that beer can was empty, he just liked to hold on to it (we did have responsible parents, I promise!!)


I love this one of us all bundled up for a day in the snow.  And its super cute how Mel is standing on a snow mound to be tall enough to hug me.  I must have been one giant 4 year old!

Love ya Mel!  Thanks for always being my partner in crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment