Saturday, July 30, 2011

Megan & Tyler; George Mason University

I first met Megan and Tyler in March and had the pleasure of going over all the details of their upcoming wedding.  I knew that we would have a great time when Megan told me that they would like to do their engagement session at the college they both went to, George Mason University.  I love photographing in new spaces and was totally up for the challenge.  Their idea was to take photos on the baseball field but we quickly had to change plans when we found out the field was locked!  So on to "Plan B" we went!  A nice walk around campus photographing in some of the spots that Megan and Tyler loved best.  Here are just a few of my favorite shots from our day! 


This was one of the first spots we stopped to take some photos.  As you can see Megan and Tyler were already super comfortable in front of the camera which always makes for the best photos!


If you are familiar with any of my work you will know that I LIVE for snapping moments like this!  The moment when the camera is totally forgotten and the subjects are completely in the moment!  This has to be my favorite from Megan and Tyler's shoot.


I just couldn't leave out this picture of Megan and Tyler's adorable pooch!  He was so well-behaved and I just love his big speckled tongue in this photo.  It totally makes me laugh every time.


There's not really much to say about this photo other than it is totally perfect!  Perfect smiles, perfect embrace, perfect moment!


I am always up for any suggestions from my clients about poses they like.  This shot was an idea that Tyler had and I think it turned out super!  


Thanks again Megan and Tyler!  Can't wait for the big day in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment