Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Emma Kay; Newborn Session

If you have read my last post "A Trip Down Memory Lane" then you will know that I was so happy to photograph my childhood friend Melanie's baby girl Emma this weekend.  Emma was just 2 weeks old for our newborn session but already full of personality (and adorable faces!!).  I had the hardest time choosing just 5 photos to share with you for this post, she is such a little cutie.  Here are just a few of my favorites of the precious Emma Kay!


I love love love this photo of little Emma in her cute little bonnet.  This outfit was actually one of Melanie's when she was first born and her Mom saved it all these for her.  What a super sweet and special gift!


Just look at how tiny those little feet are!!  


It is so hard to get those little newborns to open their eyes even for a second but I am so happy that they look this adorable when they are sleeping.  Who needs to see their eyes when they such sweet little sleepy faces?


Even though Emma is brand new she is still full of expressions!  I love this little grin and look of total content.  Such a hard life being this cute!


And I was able to snap one quick of shot of Emma looking up at Mommy.  It was brief moment but still precious!


Congratulations Mel and Brian!  Emma is simply perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment