Saturday, November 24, 2012

Carolyn & Eric; October 13, 2012

I met Carolyn and Eric last fall and was thrilled when they decided to choose me to photograph their wedding.  They told me about a little about themselves and their upcoming "I Do's" at Oakhurst Country Club.  Carolyn and Eric are High School sweethearts who had been together 10 years!  If you spend just a few minutes with this awesome couple you will see how much they truly love and respect each other.   Below are just a few of my favorites images from their big day!


Carolyn is not only super sweet but absolutely STUNNING! She is such a natural in front of the camera.


Sometimes the simplest poses can create the most striking image.  I love this classic shot of our happy groom!


I love this photo of Carolyn & Eric's wedding bands.  There is something just so perfect about Carolyn's delicate little band nested in Eric's hand.


I couldn't resist posting another grouping of Carolyn.  Just lovely!


Congratulations Carolyn & Eric!  We wish you many happy years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment