Monday, November 26, 2012

The McGill Family; Park of Roses

I met the McGill Family at Whetstone Park of Roses on a chilly November morning.  After weeks of terrible weather we were finally able to run around the park and capture some fun family photos.  The great thing about photographing kids is they are just naturally adorable and full of joy!  Kaleb was certainly full of energy and smiles!  I don't think you could look at that little face and not feel happy!  Here are just a few of my favorites from our day with The McGill Family.


This has be one of my all time favorite photos of a child that I have taken.  Everything just fell into place when I captured this shot; the light, the smile and those eyes are just perfection!


What a cutie!  I don't think you can look at this photo and not feel happy! 


Such a heartbreaker!  


 I love these two photos of Mom and Dad with Kaleb!  You can see really see how much they adore this little guy.


Thanks for letting us photograph a little moment of your lives McGill Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment