Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Lomonico Family; German Village

One of my favorite things as a photographer is watching a family grow.  I first met Lisa and Craig in 2008 when I shot their wedding in German Village.  Here we are four years later (which feels like a blink of an eye) and I still have the pleasure of photographing The Lomonico's and their super model daughter, Gianna!  When it was time to head to the park this October for their family session Lisa had a great idea.  She thought it would be fun to photograph the family at Frank Fetch Park were they got married  and I couldn't have been more excited for the trip down memory lane with them.  We even recreated some of the photos from their wedding this time with Gianna making sure she was in the shot too!  Here are just a few of my favorites from this great day with the Lomonico's.


Such a great little family shot!  Everyone is all smiles and happy to be together!


Gianna has been my super model since I first photographed her almost three years ago.  I am in LOVE with this sweet face and adorable smile.


I really enjoy putting together family collages and this one is on of my favorites.  You can just see the love and fun that this family has together! 


I totally think we will be seeing this face on magazine cover in 15 years.  Gianna is a natural in front of the camera!


Thank you Lomonico Family for letting us be apart of your lives for all these years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment