Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Speace Family; Piney Run Park

It's always fun to meet new clients and even more fun when it's for my Portraits in the Park Sessions.  The Speace family contacted me to photograph them at Piney Run Park, an awesome park back in my hometown in Maryland!  And what was even better is the Speace family came with another adorable family, the Murr's, who I was lucky enough to photograph as well!  
The weather was touch and go all morning but turned out to be absolutely perfect for our sessions.  Here are just a few of my favorites from our day together!


Such a beautiful day at the park and such a great family!



I love this photo of Gavin!  It was a moment where Mom and Dad got him laughing and I was able to capture the most perfect smile!


Hayden kept me laughing all session!  What I love most about taking photos is capturing those candid moments where anything goes.  This is one of the moments for sure!  I love Hayden's expression and especially love Mom laughing in the background too!


 This image really has a timeless feel and is such a great moment in time frozen for this special family.


Thanks so much Speace Family for letting me capture your fun day at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment