Monday, November 5, 2012

Staci & Dave's Engagement Session; Goodale Park

There are some couples that you can tell right away are just made for each other.  I had the pleasure of meeting with Staci & Dave this summer to go over the details of their big day and immediately felt the love they share.  Staci & Dave told me all about their upcoming "I Do's" and the lovely wedding they are planning.  It was so nice to see a couple who were truly kind to each other and really respected each others opinions and input.  I can remember them sitting across from me and taking turns flipping through the pages of my example albums and being sure each other was ready to go on the the next page.  It's that kind of thoughtfulness that made me so excited to not only shoot their wedding but also their engagement session.  Here are just few of my favorite images from Staci & Dave's engagement session at Goodale Park.


This is one of my favorite groups of photos ever!  I love how Staci & Dave are just beaming and ready to lean in for the kiss!


Just a super cute image with one of Columbus' awesome murals as a fun backdrop.


Staci & Dave wanted to be sure to get a few pictures with their pooch Bella.  This photo is just a perfect  moment with this happy little family!


I love the candid moments.  Staci and Dave were just walking to our next shooting location and I lagged behind to get this sweet photo.  Totally unposed and totally natural.


There really is no words for this image.  Just pure love and happiness to be with each other and it shows!



Congratulations Staci & Dave!  We can't wait to celebrate your big day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment