Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Murr Family; Piney Run Park

The Murr family contacted me along with their family friends the Speace's about photographing them in one of my favorite parks back home in Maryland, Piney Run Park.  I couldn't resist a day to run around with 3 awesome little girls and two super cool boys which made up these fun families.  The Murr girls are total naturals in front of the camera.  Jeanine (Mom) told me that all she wanted for her birthday was for her girls to smile pretty for me so we could get some good photos of them.  Well I think these girls have one happy Mom looking at all of these great smiles.  Here are just a few of my favorites from our day! 



Every girl has to have a little super-model time.  I love this grouping of the girls and their smiling little faces!


Fall is my absolute favorite time of year to photograph outdoors.  You not only get the beautiful leaves changing but you also can find some great outfits too.   The Murr Family looks perfect for the season!


 Just a classic shot of three happy sisters!


 I love this little grouping of photos.  Such a fun family to photograph.  You can really see the love everyone has for each other.  


Thanks Murr family for letting me share in your day!  I wish you many more smiles and giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment